Avaya Financial Services
Accelerate Your Cash Flow with Avaya Financial Services and Westcon
The Advanced Funding Programme (AFP) is a new product designed to increase cashflow and free up business partner credit lines in the current credit-crunch environment.
With AFP (subject to contract), AFS will pay Westcon all upfront costs for the equipment, and will pay Avaya accredited business partners 50% of the installation costs prior to installation. Remaining monies due to the Avaya business partner are then paid upon completion.
AFP is now available through Westcon and combined with the 0% finance offering, gives even more support to help overcome current financial challenges.
Why use Advanced Funding?
- Collect cash more quickly
- Increase credit limits available through Westcon
- Shorten the overall sales cycle
What do I do now?
- Read the documentation for additional information
- Contact your Westcon Account Manager
- Complete contract application
- Subject to contract approval start trading
Want to find out more?
Download the documentation below and contact your Westcon Account Manager.